Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Of Cakes, Cream & Cheese

Milk & dark chocolate are undeniable favourites to many, evidence being the myriad of such cakes available in whole sorts of varieties. But white chocolate lovers, lest not. Although this cake came off rather sweet for my liking, I'm sure true fans would savour each bite with sweet, sweet satisfaction :)



White chocolate macadamia: This one’s a looker! Vanilla cream filling with enjoyable surprises of macadamia nuts, modishly finished with a chic coat of white chocolate. Sweet, white, and everything nice.





While busily entering yet another post, my lil' cousin happily slipped onto my lap for a looksie. When asked on which cake she liked the most, her answer had me giggling over amusement, because I immediately knew what she was referring too.

Me: So which one do you like?
Her: Teeth cake.



And by that, I knew it was this:


Kids say the darnest things, don't they?

No comments: