Monday, June 11, 2007

Paris Brest - Excuse my French!


Bossoms from the Eiffel Tower?? Naw, it's just an embarassingly-sounding pastry from Delifrance (but i'm sure the guys wouldn't mind the former, no?)

As usual my sweet tooth craved for some sweet bites so I headed down to Delifrance for some needed pastry lovin'. A new item on the menu (so I presume), I decided to give my curious tastebuds a try at it.

I know it's kinda childish and immature to blush over such silly things but just imagine asking for women's assets... not just any kind, the ones from Parrris while you're at it! I did however managed to mumble it out, although rather sheepishly.

One Paris brest, madame. Oh gaw did she just laugh at moi??

So basically, it’s hazelnut cream with a hint of coffee, sandwiched between 2 puff pastries, sprinkled with icing and finely-chopped almonds. Think kinder bueno, in a cream puff sorta way.

Next time round, I’ll just stick to point-and-order.

No comments: