Friday, September 7, 2007

Wedding Bells...

Yes I know this is a food blog and all, so technically speaking I should keep it neutral...

But words really can’t describe the emotions that surged through the heart, when I witnessed what they have been fighting for all this time, struggling against the odds, all this while staying true to each other to make it work – come alive at that very instance.

I had to control my tears as they, with the blessings of the Almighty, were granted that long-awaited walk down the aisle amongst families and friends, finally together hand in hand.




To Ahmed and Haslindah:

My most sincere congrats to the newly wedded couple. Haslindah, you blew me away… you were beautiful beyond words. Ahmed, consider yourself one lucky chap!

Love knows no boundaries, truly. You and Ahmed are truly one fairy tale with a very well-deserved happy ending! You cannot believe how happy I am for both of you. To a new phase of your lives blissfully together, Insyallah.


And oh, just for the record, the food didn’t disappoint ;)

No comments: